Many visitors to Corner Canyon will often ask if there’s anything they can do to help support the park. Below is a preliminary list of things you can do to help:
1. While hiking, take a plastic grocery bag with you to pick-up any trash you may come across. Littering has not really been a problem but with occasional strong winds, trash seems to make its way into the park
2. Volunteer to do trailwork.
3. Volunteer to lead hikes in the Canyon.
4. Volunteer to provide handouts and information at trailheads on weekends.
5. Walk your dog on a leash at all times.
6. Never smoke while in the Canyon.
7. The city is looking for trail ambassadors to help visitors on directions, best trails to ride, points of interest, dog rules and so on. Trail ambassadors will only help and educate. The best candidates are simply those people who spend a lot of time up in the canyon and like to talk with people. If interested, please call Bill at 818-480-8026.